Monday, November 07, 2005

First blog post.

Had wanted to initiate this ages ago, but was afraid to pry my heart open to my past, the things I wanted to do but didn't do, the things I knew was wrong but did it anyway, and my many regrets. I perceive blogging as an aspect to viewing my life, looking back into my beliefs, my mistakes, and the lessons learnt.

I hope to share with the internet public my experiences and beliefs, to tell them the things which are important in my life, and in a way, to occupy their minds with something meaningful. I have so much to share and tell, my mind is simply overflowing with those thoughts.

I have to rush back to my army camp, so I shall end here. This shall be the start of a new blog journey, wish me luck. God bless.

Methinks: "To think that there is no hope is to think that there is no God."

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lenz you'll never know if you don't try.Sometimes you gotta fall before you know it.Or perhaps after you fall another solution might save your fall making it an opportunity out of it.Thats life.=o)

    ReplyDelete