Sunday, December 03, 2006

failure not = taboo. BLAW: "F". FA:"F"

Stuart: "Children need to learn that when they experience failure, it ought to drive them to succeed. It is the failing that gives rise to the greatness in people."

My Spirit and my Mind has had a long conversation these past three months since September. I've grown to be so much wiser and in control of my states and directions.

What?:to accept an 'F' grade in both BLAW and FA for T1.1, but not FAILURE in the least sense.

Why? To be a man to succeed overwhelmingly, I believe I have to explore the man-made realm of 'Failure' first.

Failure is not on other men's terms, but in my own term; when i say so. the moment i give up, i have truly failed.

What am i protecting?
the Spirit of Persistence. of Faith and Hope.

for the children of this country, i'll risk these two grades to prove that F's are not the end of the World. these two F's are for the Children.

Also, i did not enjoy and learn as much as i would like to in these two courses.

before i leave my life as a FT student to go on to be a FT bizman, i must do something for the children and my children of the future.

Love Learning, Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment