Friday, September 15, 2006

It has been four weeks since school started, three weeks since Module 1 of Patterns of Excellence ended. I've not completed all my 36 hours goals, though I'm pretty happy to have completed a ew of them. One significant one would be the confession of my liking to a girl, though it seemed to have ended up more like a life story confession.

Four weeks of school work to catch up. And I want my GPA 4.0? Gotta put in that extra effort man. My time management and execution has been very poor, with last minute changes and many atimes not planning at all.

My old procrastination habit and that familiar old habitual feeling of depression comes now and again, and I allowed it take over me. Hmmm.. Stop!! I CHOOSE to allow myself to be depressed and procrastinating. I have the power to control my state and emotions, to motivate myself or allow myself to slip into that familiar coma of emotions again.

36 hrs Goals from now:

  • Draw up plans for:

1. Study (A+)
2. Options trading revision, VT and RT ($)
3. NLP (Depression)
4. House chores
5. Exercise (Men's Health)
6. Business
7. Daily readings (fiction, self-improvement, relationships)
8. Cooking (Cook for friends)

  • Come up with reasons for WHY I Must achieve my goals.
  • Execute my Action Plans which are accomplishable in 36 hours!



No comments:

Post a Comment