Saturday, September 16, 2006

Everyday when I'm outside, I battle with the world's stereotypes and ignorance.

When I'm at home, I face the biggest enemy: not objects of temptation but myself. I still feel that dark void of depression here and there, drawing to my low past, sad but familiar. I have not put in enough effort to overcome this feeling, instead sescaping to my bed once and again, after having my comfortable remote feelings of escape anchored to it. The moment I see my bed, I see it as a place where I can escape to my dreamland of fantasy and unconsciousness from the World.

This must stop. I believe the most appliacle effective strategy I must master to permantly overcome my depression is to switch my states using the incredible power of visualization and changing my physiology. Depression, here I come, you're dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment