Monday, September 18, 2006

Worries

i guess many atimes when i couldnt focus on my school work or a book, any book, was because i had worries at the back of my mind. money problems, loneliness, reminding myself of the rejection from her, and again those fear of failures n setbacks.

i need to get into the state of being worry-free from these problems. i can either:

1. visualize these problems, turn the movies/ pictures down and throwing them away into a million pieces.

2. take steps to solve them now.

when i got rejected by her, i more or less got a feeling that right now it wasnt possible, for her anyway. days after, my mind got into a state of envy bearing those memories n fantasies of being with her. these things arent true, and will only serve to hurt me in the future when she rejects me time n again, if she does. i have to move on, deanchor my romantic feelings from her face n name. i know that there will always be a part that admires her and yearns for her close presence, but for now, i will have to put these familiar romantic feelings of three years away.

lord, who will my pillar of strength be? when will i meet her? its tough being physically n emotionally alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment