Saturday, September 30, 2006

NLP and me

What i feel like saying is...

i believe so strongly that the downtimes in my life has been arranged by the Lord so that i may become the person with the most powerful beliefs of myself today. without depression, without going through a broken family, without going through a period of unnatural shyness, and overall without being deprived for a significant portion of my life, how can i feel HUNGRY for LIFE?!

if i had the most comfortable life like some of my peers had (which i envied), i wouldnt even be bothered about some guy called adam khoo or anthony robbins; i would even probably chide them as just businessmen who are NATOs, belittling the enormous difficulties they went through. now that Life has dished me pretty harshly, i believe i'm ready to take on the 'bigger' challenges in Life; though i think they're actually pretty small.

the best birthday gift i have from God is the gift of NLP through Richard Bandler, Anthony and then through Adam. God bless them for showing the willing men and women who want to do so much more in their lives to change the World around them.

haha, one of the best gifts are still that Christmas one where i met her and today's one where she msged me.. probably that'll never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment