Friday, October 27, 2006

26 OCT daily celebration

Accomplishment
  • Rediscovered my will of fire to protect the people i love: my family, friends, and the future generations of the world. i'll stop at nothing to acheive it. to become the Valedictorian, is to have the power to preach to the children the beauty of learning through effective learning strategies.

Magic Moments:

  • Was touched by my friends' true words of encouragement from their hearts; the lovely and beautiful eyes of Nicole, Felicia and Denise, haha. I'll not take back my word as a man, cos' that's my way of living. i promise you this girls!
  • rediscovered my passion to have a well-rounded education in smu compared to an intensive specialization course in a shorter period of time.

Lessons:

No comments:

Post a Comment