Friday, October 06, 2006

Looking back...

God planned for me...

...Depression so I would understand that the greatest enemy I face is Myself.

...a difficult childhood so I would be always Hungry to carry on dreaming and strive for the best that I can be.

...failures (schools, girls, work, etc) so that I can tell the average man that I have been there before and I'm back to Succeed like no man has ever done before. And if I can, they too also can. In fact, my decendents' destiny is to look at me as their role model and succeed beyond me.

...as an observer of my Life instead of a blind crowd follower so I would understand:

  • the many Warnings of the World I should avoid becoming (my dad, the average Singaporean's thinking, peers' indifferent attitude towards Life, the workaholic)

  • and be inspired by the few successful Examples I would become, and succeed over (Jesus, Bill Gates, Warrant Buffet, Anthony Robbins, Adam).

The first 22 years of my life was to build my character's strengths. The next 13 years will be to accumulate God's wealth here on Earth. The rest of my life after that, will be to use these wealth to enable the World's needy to stand up on their own two feets and support themselves. LKY has show me that its possible. My successuful seniors have done so, now its my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment