Tuesday, October 31, 2006

31 OCT daily celebration: the PRICE of this BLOG... and GRATEFULNESS

GRATEFULNESS.. ALL THIS TIME

dr wang, for your dedication in furthering generations of business leaders in accounting, i'll not fail you.


prof gary chan, for your love of the law, and your willingness to teach me the essential fundamentals of what governs peace and stability in the business world, thank you.

mr tom estad, beauty and simplicity in the business language was what i was always have been gunning for as a poly grad, because i believe that the world is practical and no one has time to read A grade literatures.

prof ma kheng min, thank you for teaching me the importance and essential existence of a leader and the synergy in a team. teamwork not only for goals, but for the ultimate feeling of satisfaction through success and accomplishment, not found in a one-man-show.


for the people who has faith in me, for the kids i love, for my loved ones, for God:

i shall not default on my deadlines anymore,
until and unless something of possibly more importance arises.

117 blog posts in 60 days. is that passion or what? didnt exactl realize it though i took note. awesome!

in the past two months, i have dwelt in the deep recesses of my mind, revisiting my past, my beliefs and values. I've done some hardcore re-wiring to them and gain control of my emotions to my advantage.

and you, the reader, have the fortune of reading most of what flowed through my mind.

thanks to NLP, i'm now a much more powerful being than before. linking that to God, i've always mentally and emotionally limited myself to who i truely can be. i believe NLP is essentially needed to remind this world once again of how much they can truly do with what they ALREADY NATURALLY have: one of it being the incredible brain; the centre of our emotions, beliefs, and values. from which we link it to our spirit's willpower and cenre of consciousness.

the PRICE paid is not cheap in itself, but seen in the light of what i've set my destiny to be, it truly is small. of course the pain is there, and the consequences impactful on my SMU dream.

got my results back today for BLAW

D+

felt bad, felt horrible of course. prob the old me would contemplate suicide, haha.
i take this like a man, and i'm responsible for it 100%. i was still incubating much fear whilst thinking about revising it. afraid i wouldn't understand, afraid the amount of information would be too much for me. and instead of doing something about it, i chose to let it dominate me.

this is the consequence of not meeting a deadline, and i paid for it in full. i've gone past my deadlines many many times, not giving my organiser the respect it deserves.

additionally, i have defaulted on my financial accounting homework. more than 10 weeks to be sure. much regret, stress and worry passed through my mind.

i can go on but i'll cut off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment