Thursday, October 12, 2006

the past 9 weeks

the past 9 weeks have been a re-discovery of myself. my beliefs, my values, my goals, my dreams, my purpose in Life. through the power of NLP, i overhauled my basic system of thinking and decision-making. it has not been easy. Even now, i would say I'm only halfway there.

the price i've paid is from the bulk of my school work. lost about 8% from BLAW, 10% from FA, and 5% from COMMS (max). Accumulated 7 weeks of school revision, assignments and some project duties. i've also not touched much of my options trading manual, forgetting about 80% of it.
not been earning any $ either. had been doing more thinking than doing.

but now i'm ready. i'm emotionally stable and in control of my states. its not going to be easy juggling and focusing various roles everyday and striving for the best. but hey, i'm in control of my time right? and i believe adam has faced this before; in fact you might have faced this before.

the most powerful reason i've figured out why i want to be a millionaire > billionaire is this: to use my power (wisdom + knowledge + time + money) to rid this world of Poverty once and for all.

will i succeed? nobody knows. not me. but even if i do not, striving for this goal means that i'll make a freaking hole in the world, mostly occupied by the poor, needy and ignorant.

as superman saves lives with his incredible powers, i pray that my accumulated wealth and reputation over the next 13 years will be able to give every family in every third world country consistent food, shelter and medical support.


amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment