Saturday, October 21, 2006

Masturbation: Taboo? Protest against me! Agree with me!

Shall tackle the taboo subject that amazingly no one speaks about in society but affects much more than half of us.

I speak from the essential bible quote BUT when you think about it, its perfectly logical:

"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed ADULTERY with her in his heart." Matt 5:28

Q: Would you like your spouse be thinking about having sex with another person? NO right?

When people debate about whether sexual acts like masturbation and self-gratification are 'all right', I ask:

Q: When you perform the act, what are you thinking of?

Lenz's A: Mickey Mouse? Teddy bears? Your nagging boss? Cookies and cream? No, right? You'll probably be thinking about the pretty girl you met today or a fantastic looking modelon the Net.

It is least likely the person will be thinking about his own spouse or the girl (yet married to him) he 'truly loves'. Why? Because it is a fact that living in a secular world, wheter we like it or not, we have been conditioned by the immense business marketing forces that beautiful women have to be of a physical standard to be ad models.

After all, why choose to put them up if not to attract right? There are countless retorts against this point after time but the intent of the businesses have always been the same: to use women to attract and hold attention (men to lust, and women to envy). Being enlightened by the intent of the ads, we can CHOOSE not to be emotionally moved by them in this way.


The very mental act of engaging in an intimate act with a woman NOT YOUR SPOUSE has already made you BEGIN to indulge in LUST MENTALLY. Continuing to indulge in it will only lead to SELFISH PHYSICAL actions like self-gratification (an action in the 'least expense ' of another for now) or in the worse case actually approaching the woman for an eventual sex act, or 'one-night stand'.

Hmm.. beautiful girl i wanna share a night with? Or a woman with fragile feelings like me?

It all BEGINS in the MIND: are you thinking of an intimate act with another woman other than your own spouse?

Yes? Do something about it before it does something to you! You have the power to dominate your lust!

The perfect answer to the way to look at 'sexy, hot' women:

"Jesus calls us to look with love. Men in a church are to "treat ... younger women as sisters, with absolute purity" (1 Timothy 5:2). The reason brothers don't usually lust for their sisters is because they care for them as people. Their relationship goes beyond the physical exterior to the real person who has longings and disappointments, a girl with potential and hope and pain. We love our sisters as people. That is what it is all about.

Job said, "I made a covenant with my eyes not to look lustfully at a girl" (Job 31:1). How then can I look at her? As a sister. As a wonderful and fragile human being. As a person whom God loves. If I can train my eyes to see as God sees with the love with which God loves, it is hard to look with lust."

-quote from http://www.jesuswalk.com/manifesto/lesson5a-e.htm.



Doubts? Ask me!

2 comments:

  1. Forgive me father for I have sinned many times. I am what is known as a compulsive masturbator and I have been so all of my life. I have tried everything in attempt to cure myself of this vile habit but I still perform acts of self abuse daily. I pray to God that he will forgive me for all this self induced pollution, this massaging of my sex organ for the only purpose of sexual gratification and release of my seminal fluid. Thank you for letting me express my feelings my friend. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings. I'm not a priest or pastor, just someone who thought Life through.

    Jarvis, instead of indulging in short-term pleasures, think of an exciting dream you want to acheive: What would you STILL do even if you had $1 billion dollars? Why? What are the steps you need to take on a daily basis to reach there?

    Go for it!

    The excitement of reaching for your dream is much more than the temporal satisfaction from Masturbation.

    Our sexual organ is to be used with our spouses to seal our Love. So everytime I Look into her eyes, I know I had a divine experience with her. Masturbation is just a temporal way of getting from our troubles. It'll never be enough, we'll only crave more images and sounds to stimulate ourselves and it almost never solves our problems does it?

    ReplyDelete