Sunday, October 01, 2006

Challenge! 99% in less than 24 hours!

I give myself a once in a lifetime challenge:

What?
To obtain 99% in Business Law Mid-term Test revising in 14 hours! And you don't need to be stressed to study!

Why?
To prove that its not the amount of time you take to study a subject to SCORE, but the STRATEGY involved in studying!

How?
  1. Studying in 2 to 2.5 hour blocks per chapter
  2. Mind Map
  3. State-shifting
  4. Reading to understand the spirit of the Law
  5. Reading to relate to real life cases
  6. Reminding myself that I'm studying this subject because I want to excel in it to reach my exciting GPA Goal (32.0), and to protect my business with basic knowledge of the Law!
Stay tuned to this blog to await my results! I-ke!

*Warning*: Not to be attempted by the faint-hearted and easily stressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment