Monday, October 02, 2006

Power... The Sword that changes lives forever


They are heroes who were in need for Great Power, Great Strength.
To change the world to be a better place.
Fiction or non-fiction alike.

As Rasengan is to Naruto,
As Gundam Suits are to the Pilots,
As Swords are to Shinigami,
As Kung-fu is to Wong Fei Hung,
As firepower is to the military,
As Faith is to the Catholic,
As Focus is to Bruce Lee,
As NLP is to Adam Khoo,
As strategies are to Clemen Chiang,
As Love is to God,
As political power is to political leaders,

So is his Sword of Wisdom, Knowledge, Time and Money to Lenz, in this World o' his.

However, before they had the power to change the World, they had the Belief and Will of
"I Can".

I Can, so I Will.
I Can't, so I Must!

Power... The Sword that changes lives forever.
Will... The eternal source of strength that wields the incredible power.

Everyday, I seek to to sharpen my sword and brandish it with more skill, grace and effectiveness.

I-ke!

No comments:

Post a Comment