Thursday, November 30, 2006

Chris Gloss

Chris Gloss, another man who is fulfiling God's command in the best way possible (love your neighbour as you love yrself)

from Stuart's blog:

"First, does it BOTHER you that Chris did a 7-year stint touring prisons… not as a prisoner, but actually teaching them how to live when they DID get out of it?

Second, does it BOTHER you that Chris is NOT a “GURU” but a LEARNER, and is NOT a “authoritarian” leader but believes that “service is the RENT we pay for our time on this
planet”?"


Profile (http://connectingblack.com/Profile.asp?memberid=4496)


"Thank You for reading my profile. I'm a Professional Speaker, Trainer, Coach and Author. As self starter and an entrepreneur, I do not believe in limitations of the individual. I speak with conviction, pushing others to break through the barriers of those perceived limitations. Whether I'm coaching a sales team to new business or giving hope to a room full of people who have lost their direction, my passion shines through. I don’t just speak what I have been told, I speak what I know. And no matter where a person starts, I know where the person can finish, because I have seen it in my own life: “I have been a person that started on the bottom rungs of life and through hard work and determination made it through the most challenging times of life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment