Tuesday, November 28, 2006

a profound and authentic existence, not self-glorification.

my WILL to LIVE and SUCCEED is stronger than anything in this World. God gave me this life for a much more Profound and Authentic Existence than my own personal (self-serving only) selfish ideals.

i am not here to boast my name. i am here to boast the wonderful Gift of Spirit God has given to us all to be able to acheive anything when done through ourselves for the sake of others.

the Glory of Valedictorian and a GPA of 32.0 shall not be to glorify my own purpose and existence, but for the sake of the children of this World who shall be born into a system where knowledge is vital, and learning skills are essential. and this is all easily acheived as we were born to learn and it is all a matter of strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment