Tuesday, November 28, 2006

reflection

my biggest WORRY all along which caused me to be INDECISIVE, DOUBTFUL and thus FEARFUL has been whether all my beliefs, values, dreams, and planned actions for now and the future has been RIGHT.

following Shishou all this while, sometimes disobeying, but enduring:

God: "You Are Right! Keep Going and Improving Everyday!"

if i'm right, why do i still need to improve everyday?

recall from Bible: "what is perfect will replace that which is less perfect."

my knowledge and wisdom needs to be improved to be a little more COMPLETE everyday, so that i might make better decisions, spirit + mind + body, and be a better man everyday, nearer to Christ who is PERFECT and to what this World demands at the same time.
____

SPOTLIGHTING my biggest DOUBT, and having put to rest because I know I'm following God's way, even thoug i'm perfect, i feel soooo great.

"I've been RIGHT ALL ALONG!"

clear conscience + spirit awakened + relaxed + focused + satisfied + honest confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment