Sunday, November 05, 2006

a man for his words, a man for his actions.

a man for his words, a man for his actions.

really regretful and deeply saddened that i didnt complete my part of the blaw project on time. i asked to delay the meeting by one hour and we couldn't do the rehearsal at all.

so in terms of the planned agenda, because of me, we accomplished less than 50%. 25% for my part, 25% for the rehearsal.

my classmates' hard, cold, "i don't know anything don't ask me cos' i'm pissed @ you" faces told me their disappointment.

Lessons Learnt:

-a man for his words, a man for his actions. gave my word to complete, i didn't. planned out to finish by the meeting, i didn't. i understand the root cause was that i still felt more pain in studying and pleasure in not facing the "stress". however, i didn't take action right there and then, still PROCRASTINATING. haha, in place, i created more inspiring thoughts and blogged it. still, right thing @ the wrong time. important and not urgent in place of urgent stuff. regrets are not worth living in and for.

-right here and now. once given, i shall fulfil it. just as God would do. my actions, and my word. all to love what i do, want to do and shall do. for the people i love.

-Mummy, Lord Jesus and Mother Mary, be my witnesses:
  • I'm a man of my words. What i promise and say, i shall fulfil in my actions.
_____

if i'm ever in need to criticize my friends, peers or classmates for the PURPOSE to let them be aware of their mistakes and weaknesses, i shall be BRUTALLY HONEST to the TRUTH. no need to hide, no need to disguise.

truth hurts, i felt it today, and i SHALL CHANGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment