Friday, November 17, 2006

Lenz the man of God

as my good friend pointed out in my COMMS presentation yesterday that I was a little nervous and lacking in the confidence department, i've always doubted myself in changing environment and people. but i forgot one thing: Jesus was always the same regardless of where or who was around him.

i shouldn't need to fear, for I am the Man I've always strived to be. 3 years of hard work in analysing my mind and more than 3 months of great soul-searching and emotional rewiring has made me into the person I've longed to be. God set the standards, not Man.

I'll only be a better man everyday from here on.

My analytical talent, spiritual wisdom and control of my emotions, all to serve the Lord through my Life to the People i love, will let me fly through SMU, the Business, Politcal and the rest of the real World.

No comments:

Post a Comment