Sunday, November 19, 2006

a telling from my grandfather and pride for my dad.

my grandfather BELIEVES in me.

visited my grandfather today. after hearing that i was being groomed as a leader in the business industry, he agreed that i made the right choice. haha, know what, he said i got the look of lee kong chian. hoho, good one, ye ye! i'll promise to be the most loving billionaire ever!

saw my dad's graduation photos in his album for a MBA. though quiet and seemingly solemn, in my heart i was full of pride for him. i guess living in this asian context for more than 10 years takes some time to rid of it, i was too shy to say congrats. huh huh.

shall make my grandad and dad proud of me in 2010 and 2009!

i promise you, ye ye, that i will be like Mr Lee if not more. i'll devote at least 80% of my wealth for the development of the world's future: the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment