Sunday, November 12, 2006

message from my mom



message from mom = message from God (bible)

"lenz, go LOVE the world UNCONDITIONALLY just as i have LOVED you; just as you have felt my way of loving you."

as i become a better person everyday, i believe i have deduced the meaning of my mom's passing for me:

"lenz, you've experienced what it is like to love and be loved unconditionally; by me, your mother. now, go and love the people of this world; make their lives better, and open their hearts and minds (*cough * cerebral palsy) so that they may express their love for each other just as you have openly expressed your love for me. do not restrict your love and help only to people you are familiar with. the man in the street, the ignorant and weak, and the children in this world who needs you."

and thats why, in SMU, my mission in this 4-year project is to be a living testimony that studying should be fun, relaxing and stress-free; with the right strategies; with which i'll preach to the world!


OKKKKKKKK, minaa, iku-ze!!


No comments:

Post a Comment