Thursday, November 09, 2006

The SWORD: What does it symbolize?

jap anime: BLEACH

in the anime, cartoons, superhero shows and movies, what do the warriors, their guns and swords represent that gives us the motivation in Life?

for me the essence of this motivation is preferably found in Samurais / Ninjas and Swords.

The WARRIOR symbolises the INDOMITABLE SPIRIT, the WILL, to do WHATEVER IT TAKES to accomplish his dreams.

Truly, the warrior will only give up when he knows he is defeated: in most cases a death match.

till then, he'll stop at nothing to reach his desire to succeed in his goal.

ichigo: "i... cannot... fall."


Does a Warrior hesitate (my decision)?

The SWORD symbolises the DECISIVENESS of my COMMITMENT:
once the sword is slashed on its target, there is no return.
once my Word is given as a Man, there is no taking back.


Can a sword (= my word) take back what it has cut through?

_____

The Lord WILLS and takes His promises & commitments to us ALL THE WAY.

The Lord NEVER takes back His word.
_____

I learnt that Unconditional Love, the Indomitable Spirit and Decisiveness in His word are found in God.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I like this anime & the inspiration you got from the series of pics there! Inside my head, I was thinking "it's kinda cool!!!"
    Moreover, you added to them the Christian/jesus words to it wch more than add the awe-factor!
    Hmmm... WELL DONE!!
    I'm so that inspired u noe!
    & I kinda agree to wat u said abt the sword and how it relates back to ourselves and life with its myriad of events.. I often wonder how we can make life as interesting as the manga animes!

    haaaa! also makes me rem i need to get my FF game le... wanna watch CLoud & Tifa!!! & play them!


    Life's a game...

    Love & Hugs,
    Felicia K.

    ReplyDelete