Saturday, November 04, 2006

GROWING UP

in these two months since the end of POE 1, i've grown up more than i've done in these two years i've given to the Army. my thoughts are mostly in this blog.

i've used much of my time in the recesses of my mind re-wiring my emotional controls, essential beliefs and value definitions. some consequences as an SMU student have been suffered.

haha, having grown up to this level of mentality (and still growing up more), i feel more like an adult now. a grown-up, a man, an entrepreneur, a leader.

the only part of me that'll never change is the fact that i'll fight for love until i die and i'll never give up! thats my word as a MAN!

ok, let's gooooooo!

a girl i would like:
she'll step out in faith and fight for all she loves.
she trusts in herself and will do whatever it takes to acheive her dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment